.
You know what kind of ticks me off?
Thursday, March 3, 2011
People going "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HES MINE"
Okay. I get it. You like him.
You don't have to shout at the top of your very lungs claiming that he's yours.
Have you met him? Have you ever talked to him? No.
So don't try coming up to my face claiming that he's yours.
He's on youtube to sing his heart out to people.
Not specifically to you.
I'm sick and tired of people claiming people ._.
They're not objects.
Ugh.
Okay. I get it. You like him.
You don't have to shout at the top of your very lungs claiming that he's yours.
Have you met him? Have you ever talked to him? No.
So don't try coming up to my face claiming that he's yours.
He's on youtube to sing his heart out to people.
Not specifically to you.
I'm sick and tired of people claiming people ._.
They're not objects.
Ugh.
