.
WHY? D:
Monday, January 3, 2011
WHY DO I ALWAYS SPAZZ WHEN I FRICKIN' SEE YOUR NAME? >_>"
GOD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU :[
ASDFGHJKL;'
YOU NEED TO GET AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY FROM ME :(
.. or more like I need to get away from you
BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE UHM..
I MADE COOKIES :D
&& I HAVE 3 WEDDINGS THIS YEAR! :)
YAAAAAAY xD!
-----------------------------------------------------------
There's this one thing that he said:
LOOOOOOL. Sorry. I just had to xD
[so irrelevant]
GOD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU :[
ASDFGHJKL;'
YOU NEED TO GET AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY FROM ME :(
.. or more like I need to get away from you
BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE UHM..
I MADE COOKIES :D
&& I HAVE 3 WEDDINGS THIS YEAR! :)
YAAAAAAY xD!
-----------------------------------------------------------
There's this one thing that he said:
STOP TOUCHING MY MOOBS
LOOOOOOL. Sorry. I just had to xD
[so irrelevant]
