.
SURVEY
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with L?
Nope.

Have you held hands with anybody in the last 4 days?
Nope

If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
None @__@ Ick.

Honestly, who are you IMing?
CONNIE WONG♥

Do you cross your legs when you sit?
Most of the time :D

Have you ever liked someone who didn’t like you back?
Yep LOL.

How many times have you cried in a person’s arms?
Mmmm I don't think so o_o

Do you have condoms in your room?
No @__@

Do you still talk to the person you liked 7 months ago?
Didn't like anybody

Would you rather kiss someone 5 years older or 5 year younger?
... LOL OLDER

When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
Oh god. The thought of him makes me want to throw up @_@

Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
No :( WASNT HAPPY UNTIL LIKE 4 MONTHS LATER LOLOL. That's when I met them ♥

If you were given a pregnancy test, would it be negative?
Definitely :)

Four months ago, can you remember who you liked, who was it?
NOONEEEEEEEE :D -innocent smile-

Smoking cigerettes, it’s a bad habit you know?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW COOTIES

Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
Nope, don't think so :DD

Do you ever get good morning messages from anyone?
Nope :[

Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing?
I. No. Kiss. :)

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
COUGH SNEEZE ACHOOOOO :)

How does it feel to be heart broken?
When I pierce a knife into your heart and you die.

What’s your favorite color?
RED AND GREEN :)

Do you currently have a hickey?
No O_o

Do you like holding hands?
Kinda o.o

Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
Not really LOL

Do you think you will ever be married?
I HOPE? LOLOL

You’re crying at 12 at night, you call?
I would need no one but my friends, Tissue and TeddyBear

Have you ever been called heartless?
Nope o.o But I can be (:

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I DA NAAAAAA

Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
$40,000 :x

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
IS THE WIND TALKING? O.O
LOL. Well.. his personality :) His looks caught my attention :x

Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
Noone o_o

Any plans for this summer?
OH GOD. SUMMER. I JUST WROTE A LETTER TO YOU ♥
HELL YES :D JOB, SHOPPING, CHILLIN' :)

Where is the person you dislike the most?
Home o_o

Do you think you will kiss someone tomorrow?
No... ._.

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
OMG. CONNIE. YES :(
I don't know what I will do without her and I'm not just saying that.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Hell no -_-

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
GETTING UP :D

Do you think that you’re good enough for the one you like?
I don't think so :p

Is the person you like older or younger than you?
OLDER. :)

Have you ever dated someone who treated you like crap?
No o_o

Where was your last kiss?
Nowhere

Do you think before you speak?
Most of the time

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Yes :)

Do you show your emotions or do you have a poker face?
I show my emotions.. unfortunately :(

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J or T?
Nope

Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
I DA NAAAAAAA :|

How many people do you trust?
Two. Connie && Nancy :) ♥

What are you doing right now?
You, listening to music, remembering the memories that can trigger PMS.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Nope

Could you live with your best friend?
Ermmm, in the future :)

Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
Nope

Would you rather have big or small dogs?
THE ITTY BITTY TITTY DAWGS ;D

Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
HELL NO O_O

Who will your next hug be?
I DA NAAAAA

Will you be married by the time you’re 25?
Nope. I'll marry when I'm like 26 or 27 :)

Would you go on a road trip with your friends?
No D:

Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?
Nope

Do you want to see somebody right now?
KINDAAAAAA LOL :)

Last person/people you hung out with?
Riva && Xinyi

Was last night enjoyable for you?
No o_o

Someone says “all guys are players” You say?
Fuck them.

If you had an invisible coat like Harry Potter, would you use it often?
YUSSSSS :D SNEAK INTO THE AIRPORT, HUNT SHINEE DOWN, AND UHM, OTHER USES :D
LOLOL xD ;)

Taco Bell or Olive Garden?
TACO BELL :)

Do you trust the police?
...

If you’re mad while driving, do you flip people off?
Yes -_-

Did the last person you kissed have tattoos?
No.

The last person you kissed started with a J or K?
No

Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smokes cigs?
Yes. I despise smoking ._. Bad shit. Bad.

Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise :)

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Putting on my eye mask because my lights were on due to the fact that my dad was reading his chinky newspaper and my SISTAR digging her nose into her books @__@

When was the last time a picture of you was taken?
New Years :)

Was last night terrible?
No? o.o

When’s the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
A long long time ago :O

Kissed someone in a vehicle?
Nope

Last thing you drank?
MILK :DDDD ♥

Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
No.. o_O

Do you always have to have something to drink when you eat?
No D:

Last night, you felt?
Tired :[

Does the last person you kissed know what color your eyes are?
No

Who is the last person you shared a bed with?
SISTAR

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
I bet there is, but screw them :)
back to the top?