.
SUMMER
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I can't wait for you Summer.. but I have to :(
Summer, when I see you, I will cry out of joy and happiness.
Summer, I will fuckin' rape you to death :[
I miss you so much T__T;
And I'm pretty sure everyone else does too xD
But Summer, you have to chill with your sun rays.
It's a big no no >:[
And Summer, let me meet some great people :) Please.
Summer, I've only got less than half a year to see you.
Can you come faster? :[
EVERYONE MISSES YOU D:
If you were here, I'd be chillin' with you for like 3 months.
I'll talk to you later :)
GOTTA GO DO MY HOMEWORK WHILE I STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO :DD
BYEBYE♥ I MISS YOUUUUUUU♥
Summer, when I see you, I will cry out of joy and happiness.
Summer, I will fuckin' rape you to death :[
I miss you so much T__T;
And I'm pretty sure everyone else does too xD
But Summer, you have to chill with your sun rays.
It's a big no no >:[
And Summer, let me meet some great people :) Please.
Summer, I've only got less than half a year to see you.
Can you come faster? :[
EVERYONE MISSES YOU D:
If you were here, I'd be chillin' with you for like 3 months.
I'll talk to you later :)
GOTTA GO DO MY HOMEWORK WHILE I STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO :DD
BYEBYE♥ I MISS YOUUUUUUU♥
