.
Hey there 2O1O;
Saturday, January 1, 2011
You weren't that bad to me, honestly :)
I met a lot of people thanks to you LOL.
I learned to be more open and honest
And that everything will eventually get better :)
I met so many wonderful people.
Thank you Michelle, Donna, Emily, QiQi, Chunyan, Allen, Jaymes, and Raymond for being there for me when I needed you guys the most :]
Thank you Donna for making my graduation and birthday memorable.
I've never made so many 11:11 wishes :)
Thank you♥
In 2O1O I learned:
to not give a single fuck of what people say about me,
that there will always people supporting you,
and to not get so attached to people. :)
2O1O was not that bad of a year but;
Let's make 2O11 even better
I met a lot of people thanks to you LOL.
I learned to be more open and honest
And that everything will eventually get better :)
I met so many wonderful people.
Thank you Michelle, Donna, Emily, QiQi, Chunyan, Allen, Jaymes, and Raymond for being there for me when I needed you guys the most :]
Thank you Donna for making my graduation and birthday memorable.
I've never made so many 11:11 wishes :)
Thank you♥
In 2O1O I learned:
to not give a single fuck of what people say about me,
that there will always people supporting you,
and to not get so attached to people. :)
2O1O was not that bad of a year but;
Let's make 2O11 even better
