.
man up
Monday, October 4, 2010
I'm about to drop kick you in the nuts. It's been a year, get over it. Nobody gives a damn. Move on with your fucking life, he did everything he could to make up with you but you rejected him. He's not a fucking fag like you are, racist son of a bitch. I don't even know why the hell I even fucking liked you. From what the hell I heard, the reason why you dated me was cause I was ASIAN?! What the fuck? Truth is, I wanted to break up with you after a week, less than a week actually.
At that time, I felt sort of betrayed, and I sided with you more than I sided with him. But you know what? I GOT OVER IT. It's love. Shit happens man. And dude, we BOTH didn't know why we dated you. IT WAS STUPID. Truth is honey, we didn't even like you.
You make it sound like it was a BIG deal. I bet it's the ONLY thing you ever talk about. Looking at your face disgusts me.
EVEN if he "betrayed" you, DON'T FUCKING GIVE HIM THAT ATTITUDE CAUSE I WILL, I WILL CURSE AT YOU. You don't have the right to be a fucking dickhead to him, okay? Really? Boner head? How immature can you get? You get mad at him over two girls that didn't even like you at all for a whole year? Immaturity never fails to bore me. What if I called you a "Godzilla-shitty-ass-piece-of-crap"? WOULD YOU FUCKING LIKE IT? Or would you prefer "Boner head"?

I swear. The next time I see you, I'm going to scream out "BONER HEAD. RUNN."
Fucker
back to the top?