.
Letters :)
Friday, October 8, 2010
I'm going to make letters since I have nothing else to do xD! My Facebook isnt working right now soo, here it goes :) Credits to Riva♥
Riva;
Yepp! Happy 5th anniversary hun (: I love you so much :) We bonded through our problems xD Oddly enough, we're close. You'd make me laugh with your ridiculous jokes and your dance? I have it saved =) So whenever I'm down, whenever I need you to make me laugh, I'll just double click that cheery video♥ That sounds sort of gay.. but yeah xD Your squirrel/bird fear disease, brightens up my day. How everytime I scream "SQUIRREL!" you'd run away from me xD I still have the picture of you going high in the morning. You were dancing and you were saying something like I'm a little butterfly with your awesome cardigan. LOL!♥ Since I can't upload it on Facebook YET, I'll post it up here, after this blog post :)♥ Love you!
Connie;
Although we don't talk much anymore, I still love you :)! I love how we have some common interests :) Like KPOP~ WOOO~ xD I love how we had so many insiders, and random convos xD I hope everything's good with life ^__^ I love YOU :)
Anthony;
You might not even get to see this but, I love how we still talk :) I love how you'd help me solve my problems! Even biology problems, LOL! You were like my therapist :P and still is! :D You're a reliable hoe and I still love you :) (friend wise)
Nancy;
Dear Lord, I haven't talked to you in YEARS ;[! I really really really miss you ): You'd tell me what's the right and wrong, more like advices? You give out this really happy and peaceful aura(?). Being near you, makes me feel motivated. I love you so much :)
ilikeLOVEyouguys♥
Riva;
Yepp! Happy 5th anniversary hun (: I love you so much :) We bonded through our problems xD Oddly enough, we're close. You'd make me laugh with your ridiculous jokes and your dance? I have it saved =) So whenever I'm down, whenever I need you to make me laugh, I'll just double click that cheery video♥ That sounds sort of gay.. but yeah xD Your squirrel/bird fear disease, brightens up my day. How everytime I scream "SQUIRREL!" you'd run away from me xD I still have the picture of you going high in the morning. You were dancing and you were saying something like I'm a little butterfly with your awesome cardigan. LOL!♥ Since I can't upload it on Facebook YET, I'll post it up here, after this blog post :)♥ Love you!
Connie;
Although we don't talk much anymore, I still love you :)! I love how we have some common interests :) Like KPOP~ WOOO~ xD I love how we had so many insiders, and random convos xD I hope everything's good with life ^__^ I love YOU :)
Anthony;
You might not even get to see this but, I love how we still talk :) I love how you'd help me solve my problems! Even biology problems, LOL! You were like my therapist :P and still is! :D You're a reliable hoe and I still love you :) (friend wise)
Nancy;
Dear Lord, I haven't talked to you in YEARS ;[! I really really really miss you ): You'd tell me what's the right and wrong, more like advices? You give out this really happy and peaceful aura(?). Being near you, makes me feel motivated. I love you so much :)
i
