.
Bay Academy 1O`
Friday, October 29, 2010
Since it was a half day today, due to Parent Teacher Conference,
I CUT :(! I'm such a bad girl.
Lmaos, I didn't want to go to French >__<;
So then I saw Amy, she didn't notice me until like a good five minutes later. LOL.
She was like "WHY YOU CUTTTT?!" LMAOS. :)
Amy, it's cause I'm a bad girll D:
So then I boarded the bus and hung out with Riva and Xinyi.
We went to MickeyDees and we talked about movies to Suicide Club, rofls.
After that, Xinyi had to go YUMCHA and we waited for her at MickeyDees since it was like a block away.
After that, we went to the 99cent store to go get Riva's teacher something lmfaoo!
AND THEN AFTER THAT, I had to go to Homecrest and meet up with Victor and Donna XD
I called Victor and apparantly, he was taking the N train to Stillwell.
LOL, I boarded the train next to Victor's cart XD!
I didn't figure it out until we reached Stillwell to transfer to the Q train.
So then I decided to "stalk" him.
He had like two other guys with him and they kept looking back at me while walking to Homecrest D:
So then, I still "stalked" him lmfaoo. I kept giggling to myself LOL.
Yes people, I talk to myself :O!
So when he got to Homecrest, I saw Haofeng XD! I think Haofeng saw me so I was like SHHHHHH LOLOL. I tried scaring Victor D:
Epic Fail. >__<;
LOLOL. When Victor saw me, it was like -GLOMMPP-
LMAO. I kept laughing so my laugh came out weird cause I couldn't really breathe D:
I MISS YOU TOO VICTOR :D
Donna called and then she met up with us.
A while after I played handball with her, we decided to go visit Bay.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
So like we saw Herman, Weinstein, and Schneider :O!
We were all like ATTACKK :)
Yuhh, I didn't do that cause I didn't really know them that well XD!
Soon, I saw Carolyn! :D YAYY.
We wanted to see Ms.Angelillo, so then Carolyn texted her to come out.
LOLOL, WE COOL. WE HAVE ANGELILLO'S NUMBER ;D
She came out and yehh, we talked :) I missed her so much ^__^
I wanted to see Mrs.Petrocine and Mr.Auriti so she called them down for us :)
Unfortunately, we couldn't go into the school, and Ms.Petrocine had a class and Mr. Auriti wasn't picking up his phone D:
I miss Mr.Auriti :) I remember how each and every time he picked up the phone, he would say something like "HELLO. ____ IS HERE" :D He cool, he cool :)
So we decided to stay at the yard, where all the teachers were supposed to come out.
I saw Zito, Durrani, Vero, PETROCINE♥, Nacbar, Kasbar, and uhmm, I think that was it :O
In a huge mob, we ran in to see Vero :)<3
She looked at me and kissed me on the cheek o-o;; rofls.
And then Mr.Goldberg, the party pooper, was yelling at us, down the hallway :(
All of us ran outside like there was no tomorrow. LOLOL!
Steward, the other party pooper, was like yelling at us:
WE TRIED BEING NICE TO YOU BY LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT AT THE YARD TO SEE YOUR TEACHERS AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET?! IF I SEE ANY OF YOU INSIDE THE BUILDING AGAIN, I GUARANTEE YOU GUYS THAT YOU WILL BE IN THE JUVENILE (a prison for teens/kids) FOR A WEEK. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE.
Wow. And then one of the kids were like I'M GLAD I GRADUATED OUT OF HERE SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! or something like that lmfaos.
Yuhh, so we got kicked out :(
Donna and I decided to go home and then...
CASEENA WAS AT THE TRAIN STATIONNN♥! DAMN I MISS THAT GIRL SO DAMN MUCH.
ROFLS, I like literally jumped on her and hugged her neck so hard LOLOL!♥
Yehh, I miss that girl.
ARGHH. WE CAN'T GO TO PTC NOW?! WTF. Students who do not attend to Bay, cannot be allowed in? WTFFFF. YO THERES A GAY ASS PRINCIPAL. -____-!
Ever since she became a principal, shits been up.
Bay is like poor now, spending money on a shit load of bullcrap.
Now there's Latin. Like are you fucking serious? LATINN?! You gay motherfucker.
Now there's no more homeroom -___-!
Wow. Timo, I'm dissappointed in you.
BUT ANYWAYS, THAT WAS MY DAY :)
The End.
back to the top?