.
flaws
Monday, September 27, 2010
Everyone has flaws. Everyone has problems and guess what? I DO TOO.
-I'm sick you of you MOCKING my Chinese. Dude, I'm fucking Toisan. You, my friend, is FUJI. There's a difference, I see that. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN FUCKING DISS MY TOISAN. When I said "say fay gue" (fucking fatass or something similar along those lines) you started mimicking and mocking me. You started to laugh at me and shit. Then you say "LMAO, your Chinese sucks" Shut the fuck up, you're pissing me off. It's not like as if everyone can understand you either cause you fucking speak gibberish in CHINESE, MANDO, AND FUCKING ENGLISH
-You need to know when I'm trying to entertain you. When I try, it's like you take it fucking seriously. WHAT. THE. HELL. and you wonder why I stopped joking around? -__-
-Read shit CLEARLY. It doesn't really make any sense but ABSORB EVERY SINGLE WORD INTO YOUR HEAD AND THEN TALK. You did this to me TWICE. And each and every time, I SCROLLED BACK UP ON THE CONVO, TO PASTE WHAT I HAD SAID. It. Is. Annoying. Third time, I'm blowing it.
-You need to STOP dissing my hometown. Yeah, I know it's messed up sometimes cause of all the shit that's going around. That ALSO doesn't mean you have to diss it. There are times when it was lively and shit. Please stop..
-I didn't take your jokes in. I didn't care. All I knew was that I wanted to stop talking to you for a while..
back to the top?