.
Numero One
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Today was the first day of work andd it was alright :) Besides the fact that I was sweating my ballsacks off xP. The air conditioners were ''on'' >__> Haha, the kids were adorable<3 So like I got to work at like aroundd 9 to set my time schedule but you know what? I had to go back there at 12 cause apparantly the supervisor wasn't there yet <__< So when I got there at like 12, they told me to go to some gym o_o And then I met Angela Tong :D! She goes to MHS, yippiee~ :) And thenn I was assigned to a room, BCA9 but since they weren't there, BCA8 it was! I met Michelle there xD! LOL, she's so outgoing :) She's obsessed with stickers o_o xD! AND she kept singing ''Break Your Heart'' by Taio Cruz xDD Can't wait for work tomorrow! :)
