.
July O4
Monday, July 5, 2010
Went BBQing at my cousin's house (: So like CoCo was there :DD She's so cute<3 and so is Zoey (; Ahh, I think I'll update a picture of her later :) I didn't eat much at the BBQ o_o Well I had a BBQ just about three days ago so whatever. So my mob of little cousins were all over CoCo and like, it was cool =) I have way TOO MANY cousins.. My cousins should stop reproducing :D It's hard for me to keep up with their names D: Anyway, I slept over at my cousin's house and we all like watched a movie in the end :D The Blind Side. I recommend it :) I wanted to watch The Time Traveler's Wife but I guess I'll watch it next time xP So after the movie, we all went to bed.. I didn't sleep till like 4 in the morning cause the fan was blowing way too hard. That's so not what she said :) But yeah xD I can't wait till the next time I come to my cousin's house again :)
