.
Heeyy
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Dear ''Stranger'',
If you probably thought I hate/dislike/whateever negative feelings I had towards you, but I don't. Not at all. O:! I still think of you as an older sister :) Really. Youre the victim here and I'm sorry =) At that time when I lost my sport for SYEP, I was frustrated and I needed to somehow get that disgusting feeling out so.. I decided to attack you :(! But foolish me did'nt think it thru the situation D:! Now that I think about it, I still didnt get my working papers >__> so yeah x:! Sorry >_<'' Uh Uhm, yeah, its like many months late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY&&BELATED CHRISTMAS LOL. Confession: I still stalk you :) idk why but yeah! Hm, Dingdongshibalong (: Yuhh, I dont think I can face you anymore lols.. Sorry&I still love you =)<3
Bye Bye,
Stranger.
If you probably thought I hate/dislike/whateever negative feelings I had towards you, but I don't. Not at all. O:! I still think of you as an older sister :) Really. Youre the victim here and I'm sorry =) At that time when I lost my sport for SYEP, I was frustrated and I needed to somehow get that disgusting feeling out so.. I decided to attack you :(! But foolish me did'nt think it thru the situation D:! Now that I think about it, I still didnt get my working papers >__> so yeah x:! Sorry >_<'' Uh Uhm, yeah, its like many months late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY&&BELATED CHRISTMAS LOL. Confession: I still stalk you :) idk why but yeah! Hm, Dingdongshibalong (: Yuhh, I dont think I can face you anymore lols.. Sorry&I still love you =)<3
Bye Bye,
Stranger.
