.
exercise
Sunday, July 18, 2010
I haven't walked like that in so long. So here's how my day went. I went to go meet up with QiQi at McDonald's at 25th ave and since my mom took my metrocard, I decided to walk there. From there, we (including Victor) walked to Cropsey. Lols, I wasn't really in the mood.. cause I kept remembering the words ''nobody cares about what you think'' >_______> I need to get over it. From Cropsey, to Jason's house. He's pretty nice :) Lmfaoo xD QiQi and I were like madd quiet ;x Jason kept asking us what we wanted to do and we were like ''uhh'' xD. His little sister is so cuteeeeeee<3 I think her name is Angelina? ;o CUTE<3 She offered pumpkin seeds to QiQi, Victor and me xD Victor was like ''Uhh, no thankyou''. QiQi was like "Uhh.. I can't plant. I don't have water or soil'' or something along those lines. LOL. I was like ''Yeah.. same here'' xD! She's so adorable :) And then from Jason's house we walked to Cav.. lols we played one game and sat down for the rest of the day. Then we walked home o_o And then when I was walking home, I got like sorta paranoid... xD I was scared that I was gonna get kidnapped ;[ Lols, I walked the whole day, I feel accomplished :D
