.
Parkk;
Friday, June 18, 2010
It was fun ^___^ Michelle, Chunyan, Jaymes, Haofeng, and whoever else went to go buy celery o_o.. Well basically, everyone left besides Donna, (Tall)Victor and me :D Lmfaoo, I laid on the ground and Donna kept kicking my butt LOL. It was jiggly.. O_O; and then someone took my shoes,I forgot who, and placed them on my butt.. xD I think it was Shraiy but whatever :) Victor took my shoes and then gave them back. Lmfao, he turned my shoe so that my shoe is "stepping" on the air. He went to Donna and was like "Wouldn't it be freaky if you woke up with your feet like this?" xD! It was hilarious lmfao. Donna took pictures of me laying on the ground with my shoes and two handballs in them, LOL. Victor and I left and I started to make a sheep noise.. which I thought was "MEHEHEHEHEHEHEH" xD! But Victor told me it was "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA" D: He kept staring at me like I was crazy or something LOL. Everytime he wasnt looking, I came up with a new noise xD! He said that he was going to leave me since I was walking to slow or making too much noise, and I was "crying" LMFAO. xD! Goodtimes, goodtimes :)

I'm going to miss you guys♥ DonnaZhao&&VictorWong :D♥ O6181O♥
back to the top?