.
Awesome Day♥
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Today, there was an orientation at BCA :D And apparantly.. I was late for about half an hour or so. So I went to the main office or whatever. And they told me to go to 7th ave and.. I ended up at 9th ave and had to walk back to 8ave and then 7th. LOL. The whole time I was talking to myself "WHERE IS 5007?!@" (5007 is the address code) XD! And then I met Felix. LOL. He's funny for a FOB :) And apparantly, when you poke a student, its sexual harrasment. LOL xD! So after BCA Orientation, Victor and I went over to Haofeng's house. We chilled there. Then Allen, Jaymes&&Raymond came over. And finally small Victor came over xD! We all went to Marine after we chilled at Haofeng's cribb :) Jaymes biked me over xP We made mad water balloons but they kept throwing them at each other after one water balloon was made. I gave up making water balloons and started to bike Marine Park with Haofeng&Tall Victor. And then biked it another 2 times x) 2nd time was with Allen. And then the 3rd time was with Raymond xD Then while Raymond and I were biking, the others planned to attack us with water balloons. Well Raymond actually xD They didn't want to attack me cause they thought I would get mad x: Eh. Whatever. xD We FINALLY had our water balloon fight.
Teams?
Allen&&Tall Victor
Haofeng&&Jaymes
Small Victor&& Me
Raymond was all alone. xD
Everyone recieved 2 water balloons. Raymond got 5 water balloons because he was all alone. But Raymond cheated >=( He had SIX. LOL. xD He was like SHHHH. Well actually I think he had 7 xD Allen had like four I think. Small Victor had three xD Allen tried to attack me but missed =P I tried getting back at him.. SUCCESS! :D After the water balloon fight, we all biked to Haofeng's house. Unfortunately, Small Victor fell off of Tall Victor's bike :( ! We all ran to him andd Jaymes came by with his first aid kit :D! AHHH >< ; Allen&Haofeng carried him to Haofeng's house and Victor was crying in pain >__< Then this creepy kid just passes by.. on his bike.. xD We were like "omgs, its a ghost!" xD He was mad creepy. I think his name is Justin or Jacob. Let's call him Justin xD So like Small Victor wanted to play Street Fighter and we all went to his house to watch. Later Justin comes out of no where "OHHHHHH" We all turned around like O____O; WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?! xD! Mad creepy.. o_o Then we played Wii-Tennis. Tall Victor owned me in Wii-Tennis =(! Justin wanted to play.. and we were like "Oh we're leaving after this" and so like yeah.. We left, and Allen wanted to bike me to the train station. Jaymes was like "HAHA. YOU FUNNY." And so Jaymes ended biking me xD Hehe, I kept saying "pew pew peww" XD It was fun =) Raymond was in front of us, so we were playing "Gunbound" LOL. Boyy, I haven't played that in a longg time xD. I kept pulling Jaymes' hat down x) Haahaaa :) It was fun =)♥ I wonder what we're going to do tomorrow (; ♥
Teams?
Allen&&Tall Victor
Haofeng&&Jaymes
Small Victor&& Me
Raymond was all alone. xD
Everyone recieved 2 water balloons. Raymond got 5 water balloons because he was all alone. But Raymond cheated >=( He had SIX. LOL. xD He was like SHHHH. Well actually I think he had 7 xD Allen had like four I think. Small Victor had three xD Allen tried to attack me but missed =P I tried getting back at him.. SUCCESS! :D After the water balloon fight, we all biked to Haofeng's house. Unfortunately, Small Victor fell off of Tall Victor's bike :( ! We all ran to him andd Jaymes came by with his first aid kit :D! AHHH >< ; Allen&Haofeng carried him to Haofeng's house and Victor was crying in pain >__< Then this creepy kid just passes by.. on his bike.. xD We were like "omgs, its a ghost!" xD He was mad creepy. I think his name is Justin or Jacob. Let's call him Justin xD So like Small Victor wanted to play Street Fighter and we all went to his house to watch. Later Justin comes out of no where "OHHHHHH" We all turned around like O____O; WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?! xD! Mad creepy.. o_o Then we played Wii-Tennis. Tall Victor owned me in Wii-Tennis =(! Justin wanted to play.. and we were like "Oh we're leaving after this" and so like yeah.. We left, and Allen wanted to bike me to the train station. Jaymes was like "HAHA. YOU FUNNY." And so Jaymes ended biking me xD Hehe, I kept saying "pew pew peww" XD It was fun =) Raymond was in front of us, so we were playing "Gunbound" LOL. Boyy, I haven't played that in a longg time xD. I kept pulling Jaymes' hat down x) Haahaaa :) It was fun =)♥ I wonder what we're going to do tomorrow (; ♥
